Recent content by admiralkendalozzel

1. admiralkendalozzel

Shooting accuracy problem

Nice I will be looking into this today. By Increasing the send rate of the photonview, do you mean to change the Synchronization to something else other than Unreliable? (Unreliable on change is the default selection)
  2. admiralkendalozzel

Damage Zone ArgumentNullException : Demo Scene bug

Nice, thanks mate! :) " if (originator != null && originator.Owner != null) {" damn I was close!!!!
  3. admiralkendalozzel

Here is a screenshot that shows the error. Everything else seems to be working fine, its just the damage zone, I found this when I stumbled into the same bug in my project.
  4. admiralkendalozzel

Hi, I am unsure if this is where I should be reporting this, but currently if you import only Opsive Ultimate Character Controller, The Photon Addon, and PUN 2, you will get an error when you enter a damage zone, this is all within the provided demo with nothing changed or added.
  5. admiralkendalozzel

I think the best way to see this is to just open the multiplayer demo scene and attach a tracer effect to one of the guns and play a multiplayer game with yourself. One one screen, about 50% of the time the bullet tracer will hit the character and blood will appear, but on the other instance of...
  6. admiralkendalozzel

Hi Justin, I have come back around to this issue, as I mentioned above the Max Hitscan Collision Count seemed to be contributing to the problem, but I think what the problem actually is is that the shots/where the gunshots land isn't synchronized across the pun network?
  7. admiralkendalozzel

Realistic Car Controller integration bugs

I'm back on this too haha
  8. admiralkendalozzel

Oh, and when my character gets into one car I have in particular, once he exits, he can not re-enter. Any ideas? EDIT: I changed my characters layer, so now all objects in the player character are on a layer called "Player" instead of a mixture of character and subcharacter, and everything...
  9. admiralkendalozzel

@Mattis I've done that, without doing that the car and the character collide like crazy once he's gotten inside the vehicle. In the demo however, the character will not collide with the vehicle once he is inside it - this only happens with vehicles I have created, which I have made sure all...
  10. admiralkendalozzel

Was the issue of the character shooting off into the distance when he collides with the RCC vehicle ever resolved? Cheers, Ben.
  11. admiralkendalozzel

RCC integration difficulty

Okay, I have it working - somewhat What I needed to change was make sure that the move towards object has the exact same transform variables in the XYZ This has only worked with one of my vehicles however, also once you have entered and exited my vehicle, you can not get back into it again. The...
  12. admiralkendalozzel

Okay, so it is working, its just extremely temperamental. I have to be looking at it at a very specific angle at a very specific distance, the demo car is kind of like this as well, but not as bad. Any ideas? Much appreciated, Ben.
  13. admiralkendalozzel

Is this what you meant by breakpoint? When I am not looking at the demo car, it prints into the console "didn't work" until I am looking at it and able to get in. Once I am looking at it, it starts to print out "it worked" The behaviour is the same when I look/don't look at my other car which...
  14. admiralkendalozzel

Maybe if someone could make a video where all they have imported is opsive, and RCC and the integration, and they just make another working car. I can make a character that can drive the existing yellow car just fine.
  15. admiralkendalozzel

I have done everything (to my understanding) to get the RCC integration working. My character can enter the provided yellow car just fine, but when I set up one of the other demo cars in the same way, even creating the Get Out Pos and MoveTowards objects and attaching all the scripts in the same...