Now I see, that there is only one istance of the muzzle flash.
Maybe you can add a serialized private field to control the update method:
1. Execute changing of muzzle-flash in update method every second/third or more frame (preffered choice)
2. Execute changing of muzzle-flash in update...
Sorry, but I do not understant, what is the differecne where this code is located?
After the m_GameObject.SetActive(true), OnEnable occurs and m_Color.a = 0, so in update if condition m_Color.a > 0 equals false.
@Justin , Sorry for entire code.
Have you read comments in the next post?
1. Character controller variant: UCC 2.1.5
2. Unity version: Unity 2018.2.19f1 (64-bit)
3. Bug description: Muzzle Flash does not appears in not pooled mode.
4. Steps to reproduce: switch off pooled mode for muzzle flash...
@Justin, see comments:
public void Show(Item item, int itemActionID, bool pooled, UltimateCharacterLocomotion characterLocomotion)
m_Color.a = m_StartAlpha; // <=== set m_Color.a
// The muzzle flash may be inactive if the...
Sorry, but I have troubles to run demo scene in UCC v 2.1.5:
I have read https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/getting-started/importing/