Recent content by _aL

1. _aL

Bow & Arrow Accuracy and Demo Animation Problems

Hi, I'm starting a new project which will use bow and arrow extensively. So I started by checking out the latest Demo scene and the bow and arrow system seem to have serious issues. Accuracy in any given stance (standing, crouching and riding) is very bad. Also the animations for both riding...
  2. _aL

[BUG] Dragging and dropping an already equipped item to the equipment slot deletes that item. Also any other item after that gets deleted...

1. Create a new project with Unity 2022.2.14 2. Download and install Ultimate Inventory System 1.2.15. 3. Equip an item from the inventory and then drag and drop the same item to the equipment slot again while it is already equipped. The item disappears and any other items equipped in that slot...
  3. _aL

[REQUEST] RPG Builder Integration

Great, I notified him.
  4. _aL

[REQUEST] RPG Builder Integration

Hi, RPG Builder is a new and trending asset that has great potential and a very active developer. The dev is working on integrating character controllers this month for his next update and many people, including me, suggested an Opsive UCC integration. He already completed his integration with...
  5. _aL

[BUG] Demo Character Preset Problems After Different Import Order (TPC+FPC)

Another screenshot that might help understand the issue (Code is greyed out in Visual Studio):
  6. _aL

I found out that this kind of separate importing causes other issues as well. This one only happens when TPC is installed first and then FPC, only when using URP instead of the Standard RP. In the Demo scene Nolan cannot load its "Movement Type"s. The scene cannot be loaded. Console shows this...
  7. _aL

1. Third Person and First Person Character Controllers imported separately 2. Unity Version 2019.4.18f1 3. I purchased TPC and FPC at different times so when I import them I do so one after the other. When I first import the FPC and then TPC and open the "UltimateCharacterControllerDemo"...
  8. _aL

First Person Arms Visibility Problem

Hi, I'm using the URP in my project as well. But I don't think your problem is URP related. This right here makes me think that your "Render Bounds" are set incorrectly. You should check out the official tutorial video on creating first person items. The link below should start exactly where...