VR Add-On

Great to hear!

As long as you don't have input disabled on the FirstPersonVR Movement Type it'll allow for rotation similar to the Combat Movement Type. For this to work you'll want to make sure the inputs are pointing to the correct joystick within the Character Locomotion Handler.

Thanks I'll see if that works!

Hi again, I've had a look and I can't find any settings for the Mouse X and Mouse Y within the Character Locomotion Handler. The right joystick does nothing in VR for me.

I now have the character rotating with the left stick, but I'd like strafe to be the left X and rotate to be the right X

Hi again, I've had a look and I can't find any settings for the Mouse X and Mouse Y within the Character Locomotion Handler. The right joystick does nothing in VR for me.
Oops, that's on Unity Input. The Locomotion Handler has the movement names.

I now have the character rotating with the left stick, but I'd like strafe to be the left X and rotate to be the right X
In the input manager you can adjust what buttons the input mappings name map to.

Oops, that's on Unity Input. The Locomotion Handler has the movement names.

In the input manager you can adjust what buttons the input mappings name map to.

Won't that effect the current mapping for the non VR gameplay? I use Rewired, so i guess i could add extra mapping, since my game will have a VR option and not be only VR.

Won't that effect the current mapping for the non VR gameplay? I use Rewired, so i guess i could add extra mapping, since my game will have a VR option and not be only VR.

I have found making games that are both VR & normal that its probably best to have a separate chars for VR and non. I have a Scene that contains everything I need except the levels and then additive load the levels.

Check this strategy from Unity: Adventure tutorial

I bought the Add-On on Opsive page, and since it is on the Asset Store now. Is there a way to transfer the licence to Asset Store version? it would be convenient to get a easy update using the asset store version.

Also for feedback, the head position is not getting down when I try to pick up the object from the ground. Would it be possible to get a force pull object like
. It could be a possible alternative to picking up the object while avoiding many bugs like the above.

I bought the Add-On on Opsive page, and since it is on the Asset Store now. Is there a way to transfer the licence to Asset Store version? it would be convenient to get a easy update using the asset store version.
Unfortunately I am not able to send Asset Store vouchers for Opsive purchases.

Also for feedback, the head position is not getting down when I try to pick up the object from the ground. Would it be possible to get a force pull object like
. It could be a possible alternative to picking up the object while avoiding many bugs like the above.
One idea may be to increase the trigger size on the hand. Equipping the weapon by looking at it similar to that video would be a new ability.