How to properly create a Dash ability?

I'd be very careful about manually adjusting the fixed timestep during runtime in almost all cases - but glad you found a workaround for now.

Any update on how how to get the Collission Detection better, I'm also sitting with and issue using this Dash Ability as my Character also has it's collisions cancel out sometimes during the dash?

Any update on how how to get the Collission Detection better, I'm also sitting with and issue using this Dash Ability as my Character also has it's collisions cancel out sometimes during the dash?

The code I posted that changes the fixed time step when the dash ability starts and reverts it back to the default once it's over works in about 95% of the cases, which for now is good enough, but I'm still waiting for the actual update to come out later this year.

@Justin Is there any update on the collision system? I've heard you are working on v3 of the character controller and hope this will be one of the features and that current projects will be able to upgrade to v3 without redoing all of the work on existing characters.