Emerald AI Integration

That's on your AI settings, it can be much different things. But the intergration works 100%using it myself in my Prealpha...

Just wondering if anyone got the combat text working for the player where the damage text appears when the player is attacking the AI? The damage text is working for the AI damaging the player.

So the damage text will appear when the AI does damage to the player but when the player does damage to the AI the damage text doesn't appear.

Don't know haven't tried that.

I created a Magic Item for Nolan and that projectile never did any damage to the AI as far as I could tell. So I created a new projectile and used Playmaker to send the damage to the AI. Do that I can damage the AI as well anything that has Opsive Health component added.

I created a Magic Item for Nolan and that projectile never did any damage to the AI as far as I could tell. So I created a new projectile and used Playmaker to send the damage to the AI. Do that I can damage the AI as well anything that has Opsive Health component added.
The projectile and hitscan are 2 different damage scripts. You could use the code from this intergration and use it over in the projectile , or on projectile impact have it call the damage function within Opsive bridge.

The projectile and hitscan are 2 different damage scripts. You could use the code from this intergration and use it over in the projectile , or on projectile impact have it call the damage function within Opsive bridge.
I'm not programmer so that's why I use Playmaker. If someone could update the script that would be nice. But if not I'll have to stick with my current solution with Playmaker.

Hi,

As the title says, when I attached the Emerald AI script to my NPC, the auto-targeting and Health features stops. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions or pointers to resolve this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wasantha

Hello!

How the setup should look like?

1- Do you have Ultimate Character Location + Emerald AI System attached on the same game object?
2- How do you handle animations? EmeraldAI generates their own animation controller thus Animation Monitor complains due to missing parameters
3- How do you integrate DamageVisualization? I would like to play certain animations based on attack ID + damage.

Thank you!

Quick fix!!!

If you add an Emerald AI Character Controller to the UCC Characters CapsuleCollider component the AI should now attack the Player...