UCC way of setting up character

Huntsecker

Hey,
I have a character with his own character controller and animations. I have imported the character into UCC and when I play the game I can move around fine but things like jump etc are not configured as well as I need to link the animations such as shooting. Is their a guide on this, I'm pretty new to unity but I can create a script with a transition for each of the states I need but I see a large number of preexisting parameters in the animator window so I assume I need to link those up somehow feels like there is some specific expectations on how its done.

I have a character with his own character controller and animations.
Do you mean animator controller? The Ultimate Character Controller will conflict with another character controller controlling the same object.

With that said, the character controller does expect the same parameters as what is listed here:

When setting up your character if you use an empty animator controller it will add all of the parameters for you.

Thanks, yes the animator controller is what I meant and that page is helpful thanks. Would be great if you are thinking of tutorials in the future is to walk through linking this all up using a free asset off the store think it will make it much more concrete