UCC-Pseudo3D interact and climbing

Evren

Hello , I have two question

q1 -
I'm trying to push a box using the interact ability and triggering the pushing animation simultaneously. However, during this process, the character is unable to walk and experiences a freeze in the animation. Is my method incorrect, or is there a part that I may have overlooked and need to fix in the ability?

q2 -
I have a situation where I want to be able to climb on top of an object that I normally can't jump over, if my arms can reach it (if the top of the object is at head level) and hold onto it with my arms. Should I write a custom ability for this situation myself, or does the package contain a ready-made plugin or ability that I can integrate?"

q1 -
I found a solution to the issue of the character not walking during the interaction, but I'm still experiencing animation freezing when trying to run both the box pushing animation and the walking animation simultaneously. I haven't been able to figure out how to solve this.

I'm trying to push a box using the interact ability and triggering the pushing animation simultaneously. However, during this process, the character is unable to walk and experiences a freeze in the animation. Is my method incorrect, or is there a part that I may have overlooked and need to fix in the ability?
This sounds like you don't have the animation complete event. On the interact ability you can specify if you want to use an animation event or timer:

q2 -
I have a situation where I want to be able to climb on top of an object that I normally can't jump over, if my arms can reach it (if the top of the object is at head level) and hold onto it with my arms. Should I write a custom ability for this situation myself, or does the package contain a ready-made plugin or ability that I can integrate?"
The Agility Pack has a hang ability which sounds sort of similar. I would take a look at that add-on and see if it fits your needs, otherwise you'll need to create a new ability.

This sounds like you don't have the animation complete event. On the interact ability you can specify if you want to use an animation event or timer:

The Agility Pack has a hang ability which sounds sort of similar. I would take a look at that add-on and see if it fits your needs, otherwise you'll need to create a new ability.

I have already solved the first problem with the animation event, thank you for that. I haven't reviewed the add-ons yet, but I will take a look at them now.