Swords are invisible

Sail

So im using a bunch of diffirent assets and I tested all my weapon prefabs on Nolan and they work just as intented and i followed the videos on the opsive website, but swords are invisible on any diffirent character, I go through the same process as I did with Nolan but sometimes the swords are invisble or dont equip at all which is bizarre since I do the same process for every character but the outcome is diffirent sometimes.

Im new to the "Third Person Controller" so this might be an issue thats solved with one click which wouldnt be surprising since this always happens to me.

The character that im trying to get working is using a "POLYGON Knights - Low Poly 3D Art by Synty " prefab and is a humanoid knight

This sounds like an equipping issue. Take a look at this page for some troubleshooting steps:

Marking it as solved now,

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I was busy with work so I didnt have much time to test stuff but after having some time today I realised that I did indeed have a sword equipped but it was tiny, I had to scale it up 100x for it to be its normal size and everything works as intended.

This is a common thing when importing models into Unity, the scale can often be wrong depending on how it was exported in the 3D software. You can try adjusting the model's import settings, e.g. changing the "Scale Factor".