Lost Custom Behaviours after Machine and Unity Version Change

kjoort

Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked before but I have moved my project across machines and Unity versions and seem to have lost all of my behaviours. I still have access to the old setup so all is good but I want to get them on to the new machine and U3D version.

My question is: where are the custom behaviours that we create stored? I restored the old version of BD but my behaviours are still missing. Are they in a database somewhere? Are they stored in scripts in a separate folder?

Kind Regards,
Kjoort

If you did not create external behavior trees then the tree is stored within the scene or prefab. External trees are stored within the asset file in the location that you created them in. There is not a specific database or folder that they are stored in.

Thanks for your speedy reply. Something else must be going on then. I can load the prefab but the scripts are missing. I'll take a further look and let you know what it was.

Great product, btw. Its really helped me. Thanks.

I found out that it isn't due to BD so my apologies. I looked at my object further and all of the scripts on my objects have the same issue. I restored the v2017 code from svn and all is well. Instead of jumping from v2017 to v2019 I'll try going to v2018 and then v2019.