How to attack

Andrea De Luca

Hi, I can't figure it out how to make the character that i've created, in the character creation tool, to attack, fight and aim.

Do you know which components i'm missing? I've seen your video about adding a weapon but nothing, every time i start the game the weappon is inactive and the animator doesn't change at all. Can you explain me what i've to do?

Hi, have you checked out the demo scene that comes with UCC, try comparing your character to the Nolan character to see if you have missed anything obvious. Make sure you have added your weapons to the inventory.

Hi FMWFiremage, nothing to do, i've checked the demo scene and compared Nolan to my character prefab, they are the same but don't know why but the character is in T pose and i can only move his legs but the body is stuck in the start position.

Do you know what i'm probably missing out? Youtube tutorials also doesn't work. I know what i'm doing but really can't understand what's breaking the character's logic

Is the weapon visible? If it's not visible then it sounds like it's an equip problem. Take a look at this page for equip troubleshooting:

If the weapon is visible but cannot fire then it's probably related to one of these shootable weapon troubleshooting topics: