Recent content by wlabsocks

1. wlabsocks

Ultimate Inventory System / TPC Integration Error

Hey, I have some issues with the Ultimate Inventory System - TPC integration demo scene. I am using the TPC pickup system and it works fine, but when I selected Nolan on the hierarchy I got this error: How can I fix this? I got the same errors with your demo scene I using latest version TPC...
  2. wlabsocks

Lock-On System

Let me explain with video:
  3. wlabsocks

Lock-On System

In the current state, my character's direction is always target-oriented, locked. and in this case, no matter which camera direction look at, when I press "w" the character walks in the direction nolan's looking at. What I want is for the character to walk in the direction the camera is looking...
  4. wlabsocks

Lock-On System

i use combat movement type. what I want; Playing the "walkbackward" animation while the camera is looking back, without the character turning back. Likewise, if the camera is looking to the right, the "walkstrafeleft" animation should play when I press "w".
  5. wlabsocks

Lock-On System

Hey, I'm building a Lock-On system for a Opsive Third Person Controller. I want the character to move towards the direction the camera is facing. sample: Even though my character is looking in front, when i press "w" the character has to play walk back animation because the camera is looking...
  6. wlabsocks

Focus Closest Target

fixed
  7. wlabsocks

Character flickering

it worked. thank you!
  8. wlabsocks

Character flickering

Thanks for answering. i didn't modify update location. but i modified update to fixedupdate and problem is fixed. why? and demo scene works fine. my settings:
  9. wlabsocks

Character flickering

Hey, i am using "Third Person Controller" and characters are flickering when i moved. in the demo scene same problem. (default settings) here: note: walking without aim, same problem. always flickering character when i move. version: 2.3.4 last version