Recent content by SupremeSmash

1. S

PredeterminedMoveTowardsLocation property

I cant see this property anywhere, am I missing something?
  2. S

PredeterminedMoveTowardsLocation property

Where can I set the PredeterminedMoveTowardsLocation property as mentioned in the documentation
  3. S

Any news on DeathMatch AI

Check Discord :)
  4. S

Error with Demo Agent script

This error appears on play after adding the demo agent script to my npc NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Demo.BehaviorDesigner.DemoAgent.Start () (at Assets/Behavior...
  5. S

Issue - Broken Melee (IK Arms Break)

The animator is set up to work with combos. Go to the Meelee weapon script under 'use' , add another Animator Audio State then change the Item Substate Index to 3 in the new line. In 3rd person you might need to set the left hand IK weight Justin goes through the process in this tutorial at...
  6. S

Change death animation depending on hit force

Nice one, thankyou
  7. S

Change death animation depending on hit force

Is it possible to change what happens to an AI character when he dies depending on the force that hits him. e.g if he is shot with a gun he dies in the normal way but if he is hit with something like and RPG he explodes. I have the animations and particle effects but unsure if this is possible...
  8. S

I can't download integration for UFPS !!!

Are you using the invoice number for UFPS or the other asset?
  9. S

Rocket Launcher is doing something weird

I tried this and it's still the same, I went back to the UCC demo scene to check Nolan's settings and after firing around 10 rockets Nolan does something similar to my character when reloading, the projectile goes off into the distance before the fire button is pressed.
  10. S

That could be it, the reload projectile attachment on my prefab is empty I have integrated Ultimate Inventory System and the weapons aren't parented to my right hand so not sure how to add the left hand Attachment transform to my prefab
  11. S

Hi I set up a rocket launcher using the same settings and animations as Nolan the only difference is I changed the model. The rocket launcher acts normal for a while but then something strange happens. When my character reloads the rocket , the projectile kinda floats out of the weapon , if i...
  12. S

Item capacity

Update Duplicated the one here and added it to my character and it worked as expected Assets\Opsive\UltimateInventorySystem\Demo\DemoInventoryDatabase just can't create one by right mouse click > create > ultimate inventory system > inventory > Group Item Restriction
  13. S

Item capacity

Got an error when creating the group item restriction and its blank in the inspector NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...
  14. S

Item capacity

Nice one. Thanks
  15. S

Item capacity

Before using UIS for item collection I could specify the carry capacity in the Items Type editor Where would I do this using UIS?