Recent content by Strahd

1. S

Issues with the Swimming Pack

Hello, I've added the Swimming Pack add-on to the First Person Controller... and a couple weird things happen. In the demo scene, I can use the gun/trident fine... but the arms on the trident are way off to right. Also, there is no swimming animation without a weapon... So with no weapon, it...
  2. S

First Person Vehicle issue

I can make a video, I don't have to do anything other than do a fresh install... enter the vehicle, hit drive. The camera immediately starts moving crazily and parts of the car model flash in and out. I've installed it before the latest update, and it didn't have this issue.
  3. S

It happens in the demo scene with a fresh install, or otherwise. Everything else works fine. Others on the discord have had the problem though. I've tried it on several different versions of Unity.
  4. S

I have tested this on multiple LTS Unity releases dating back to 2019... The asset did not do this be before, but after some time on Discord it seems others are having the same problem. I am using the First Person Controller. After entering the car and driving, the camera starts shaking/moving...
  5. S

I have tested this on multiple LTS Unity releases dating back to 2019... The asset did not do this be before, but after some time on Discord it seems others are having the same problem. I am using the First Person Controller. After entering the car and driving, the camera starts shaking/moving...