Recent content by Stefano

1. S

A* integration wander

Thank you for looking into this, please keep us posted as soon as there's an update (y)
  2. S

A* integration wander

Hi, I was trying to implement your method since I also am dealing with multiple traversable graphs. How did you obtained the second parameter graphIndex value? Kind regards, Stefano
  3. S

[Formation Pack] [Movement Pack] help with formations and movement

A bit convoluted but it would solve just the Wander scenario. I was hoping for the proper way to set up all the Movement Tasks (Follow, Patrol, Flee...) with the Formation Packs inside the Behavior Design Editor.
  4. S

Could you please give an example on how to set up the leader agent for wandering in formation?
  5. S

This is one of the attempts I tried to get a wedge formation following a wandering lead. I didn't know what to put in the target transformation since the wander does not return a transform I am sure I am missing something but I am an amateur programmer and I couldn't find much documentation...
  6. S

Hi, I've been trying for several hours to get the formation pack to work with movement actions included in the movement pack, but unsuccessfully. I looked at the demo scene included in the Formation Pack and I was able to get the same scenario to work with my AI. I hit a wall as soon as I...
  7. S

A* integration wander

I just implemented it in Wander.cs but my AIs eventually still gets stuck at the edge of the graph or against obstacles that create unwalkable areas inside the graph. Maybe it's relevant, but I'm using multiple A* graphs. Even so, the map edges are unwalkable for all AIs. I even had an instance...
  8. S

A* integration wander

Much appreciated!
  9. S

A* integration wander

Hi, I used your method GetNearestValidPosition() on IAstarAIMovement.cs but my AI behavior still eventually get stuck at the edges of the Graph when wandering... I am an amateur programmer so I apologize in advance, is this one a correct implementation? *************** protected bool...