Recent content by Sangemdoko

1. Sangemdoko

Is there any better way to Equip 12 item slots?

I'm glad you found a solution for this. I also think you might be interested in the ItemSlotCollectionItemSetRule It allows you to have an ItemSet that just mirrors the ItemSlotCollection...
  2. Sangemdoko

Click Take All Button, but the inventory grid panel show up.

I think the issue you are experiencing is because You don't have a "gameplay" panel. if you had one the chest would select the gameplay panel once closed. But if changing the ChestMenu code works for you then I think it's a good solution.
  3. Sangemdoko

Equip Unequip Weapon in UCC from Hotbar

1) Perhaps it's related to that bug that someone else reported: https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/unable-to-unequip-with-ucc-and-uis.10772/#post-52540 2) Check your ItemView prefab that you are using in your hotbar. There should be a CharacterEquipSlectionView component (or something...
  4. Sangemdoko

Get UIS Item Attribute From UCC ActionModule

That's quite a roundabout way of getting the attribute. The attribute is on the UIS Item. The CharacterItem ItemIndentifier is the UIS Item So you can do this directly public class MyCustomShootableModule : ShootableActionModule { protected override void Initialize(CharacterItemAction...
  5. Sangemdoko

Unable to unequip with UCC and UIS

Hi, Sorry for the delay. It took awhile to download and import. Figuring out the bug was rather easy. I made a typo in the CharacterEquipUnequipItemAction script. I apologize about that. The reason we never found this out before is that it works when items are both Unique&Mutable. In your case...
  6. Sangemdoko

UIS & UCC Animation when interact

You must write a script that calls chest.Open(playerInventory) when the interaction animation is complete. The chest menu should automatically open and bind to that chest when you call that function. I hope that makes sense
  7. Sangemdoko

Equip Unequip Weapon in UCC from Hotbar

You are correct, the Equip/unequip ItemAbility uses the ItemSet index to equip items. In your case you probably don't need them. instead you can use the Hotbar input directly for equip/unequip item for different indexes. By default the CharacterEquipUnequipItemAction will move the item to...
  8. Sangemdoko

ItemBinding not unbind item attribute when GO destory

That's an oversight on my part. I'll add that in too. Thank you for sharing
  9. Sangemdoko

Can not close floating panel.

That sounds like a bug on our side, I will fix it in the source code. Thank you for letting me know :)
  10. Sangemdoko

Inven tory Standard Input deprecated, how to set Enable Character Input on Gameplay Panle?

Probably because of this component Try click passthrough. If that does not work, remove that component. That should fix it for you
  11. Sangemdoko

Question about equipping and unequipping items

That's not normal. I would recommend you double check your two ItemCollections. Make sure one of them is set as purpose Main. You will need a main itemCollection otherwise you will have issues in other parts for the system too. My guess is that you second itemCollection is considered as the...
  12. Sangemdoko

UCC+UIS Item : how can I add durability to sword?

I'm afraid we don't really have an example for something like that. There are many different ways you could implement this. It's really up to you what makes the most sense for your project. I would probably add a custom component (let's call it ItemDurabilityControl) on the item and handle...
  13. Sangemdoko

Can not close floating panel.

Thank you for the video it really helps me understand the issues. 1. For the panels, that's a pretty common issue. By default when you close a panel it will open the "previous" panel. That's very useful when nesting panels, but no so much for floating panels how you have it. Rather than...
  14. Sangemdoko

UIS & UCC Animation when interact

That's a good point, we don't have an example for that. I'll make note of that for a future update The UIS Chest component only needs you to call it's Open(clientInventory) and Close() functions at the right time. So you could add a UCC interactable and when the interaction is complete you can...
  15. Sangemdoko

How to spawn 3d Objects in Display View

Why are you first checking for m_AttributeName and then for "PetPrefab"? Also if you aren't going to change the attribute value I recommend using the try get attribute value function instead: if (info.Item == null) { Debug.LogWarning("Item is null"); return; } if...