Recent content by red_halo

1. R

Duplicate Dictionary Key Exception in External Behavior Tree

I'm using Behavior Trees v1.7.7 I seem to trigger this exception when using dynamic variables, but reproducing it is difficult. It occurs during the course of normal usage, and makes the external tree this is happening to unusable. Good thing it happens rarely, but when it does I end up losing...
  2. R

Send Event Argument Serialization

I've been under the impression the arguments listed in the SendEvent task inspector seemed incompatible with dynamic variables, since I wasn't able to see them listed even though they're defined throughout the tree. I thought it might be a Unity serialization quirk, so I made sure all changes...
  3. R

Dynamic instantiation and assignment of External Behavior Trees

I learned quite a bit from reading this thread. @bbjones following your method, I was able to get the similar results, since I'm also switching external tree references at runtime. In your quoted post, you mentioned encountering errors, and I found a way to resolve those by modifying your swap...
  4. R

Nullable values are assigned default values in SharedVariable

I was experimenting using nullables in shared variables expecting them to be null unless explicitly set on a specific tick (like when receiving an event with certain nullable values set). The unexpected part is now confirming that once serialized, the value doesn't get cleared. I'll just have...
  5. R

Hi Justin, thank you for taking a look. In this reply I'll reference the attached images numerically from left to right for clarity. I tried your test case as well and noticed the same results on a first play-through. However, there is a way to repro the case I mentioned. It doesn't seem like...
  6. R

I have a struct defined with nullable fields, and it's used as shared variable like so: public struct NavAgentData { public Vector3? targetPoint; public Vector3? focusPoint; public float? speed; public float? acceleration; public float? angularSpeed; public float...