Recent content by mandeep.wsu

1. M

Play sound when Assault Rifle is Firing (Shootable Weapon)

Thank you.. (I was also missing an AudioListner for anyone that might have this issue in the future).
  2. M

Play sound when Assault Rifle is Firing (Shootable Weapon)

Where do I set the sound to play when the assault rifle fires? I see slot for dry fire and reloading. I'm not sure where to add the sound for when the weapon is actually firing. (I watched the Shootable Weapon Setup video, it does not cover adding sound of any kind).
  3. M

Problem with player stretching when moving.

I ran into this issue where the player's body stretches when I'm moving. I'm using Third Person Perspective/Adventure. When I stop moving the body connects correctly. Is there a setting that I'm missing? I also setup an AI agent with the AI movement. It has the same stretching effect as it...
  4. M

URP with UFPS: The player (Nolan) doesn't render correctly

I ended up working with a new package. I'll come back to this once if I'm at that stage of the project again.
  5. M

Has anyone setup the First Person Controller using Universal Render Pipeline project? If so can you please post the directions here. I've followed the documentation from Opsive that did not work for me. Or if someone can post a quick YouTube video on using URP with UFPS, that would be helpful...
  6. M

I'm using a URP project with UFPS controller. When I create the player using the Character Manager, I add the first person arms into the third person field but they still show up. The body shows up as a dark gray/black but the arms and head show up as a light gray color. If I dont convert the...