Recent content by lenniv

1. L

Fire animations

It's working! Thanks for all the replies!
  2. L

Fire animations

I tried deleting these animations but that also didn't work
  3. L

Fire animations

How do I do that? I'm sorry if it's an easy solution, but I'm still trying to understand the basics of the ultimate controller.
  4. L

Fire animations

I think my rigs are correctly set up. I've added some files to compare the shooting action between my character and the demo nolan character. So you get a visual understanding of my problem.
  5. L

Fire animations

I use both first en third person for my character. I used mesh tool to seperate the arms. I checked the type of rigs and both the character and the arms are humanoid. Is there a way to set the arms as a generic rig, since they come from the same object as the character which is set to humanoid?
  6. L

Fire animations

Thanks for the reply, I already tried changing these values but the problem is still visible. I think it has something to to with the player animation when firing the assault rifle.
  7. L

Fire animations

Hi, In the demo animator there is a fire aniamtion that gives the payer arms some kickback. When I create a custom character, this kickback aniamtion makes the weapon go a bit sideways. Is there a way to disable this aniamtion when firing? Or is there a way to reposition this animation so that...
  8. L

Zoom ability doesn't work

Hey thanks for the reply! In the assault rifle item: first person shootable weapon properties script, I assigned the zoomcamera. And in the camera controller script there is a preset state assigned: zoom first person combat. It's only my second day using opsive so I'm still struggling a bit.
  9. L

Zoom ability doesn't work

Hi, I've been having troubling making the zoom ability work. I've created a camera as a child of the scope and assigned it to the zoom camera field, I created a render texture and assigned it's material to the scope. But whenever I try to zoom it doesn't use the zoom camera perspective.