Recent content by hertzrat

1. H

CanSeeObject intermittently stops triggering

I am not used to getting such good support. Thanks for your time so far. I'll try what you said
  2. H

How can you use Get Property Value in external trees?

How can you use Get Property Value in external trees? It only works for trees that you click and drag a scene object into.
  3. H

Tree keeps losing global variables after using git

After using git, my global variables keep disappearing. I have moved my global variable asset to Assets/Resources. Is this an issue? (Serialization is set to JSON if that helps)
  4. H

CanSeeObject intermittently stops triggering

Hello, I have a list of chickens that my hunter is trying to find. CanSeeObject works just fine most of the time, but randomly it just stops triggering sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't trigger the first time, sometimes it only triggers 1-4x, then stops triggering. I tried changing the y offset...
  5. H

Erased my behaviour Trees

Switched to JSON serialization. Does this ever happen with JSON serializatin turned on?
  6. H

Erased my behaviour Trees

edit: I deleted the external tree, and the original tree came back, except the variables were all erased so nothing works. This is still terrifying. I badly need to know how to prevent this from ever happening again Hi, Twice now I have been working on a behaviour tree for a long time, once...