Recent content by Gall

1. G

[Request] Dynamic node attributes

Don't think I'm familiar with watched fields, that's a Behavior Designer feature? I can't seem to find info about them, do you have a link?
  2. G

[Request] Dynamic node attributes

Task attributes are static. It could be very useful to update their values e.g. when a field changes. This can allow users to know the details of a node without clicking it - e.g. a Repeater can rename it self as "Repeat 3 times" or "Repeat Forever" depending on its properties. Or the icon can...
  3. G

[Request] Using Unity Inspector when editing nodes

This may be a long shot, but is there a possibility of somehow using the Unity Inspector window when inspecting nodes? I use Odin Inspector to heavily customize the inspector for components/scriptableobjects for productivity, and it'd be useful to leverage their attributes when editing nodes...
  4. G

[Request] Refactor panels to be dockable like Unity windows

The Behavior, Tasks, Variables and Inspector panels are tabs, meaning that we can only have one open at a time. Users with large workspace screens can't take much advantage of their clearance when working with Behavior Designer. It would be great if we could have all four panels open at the...
  5. G

[Crash] Does not work on Unity 2023.

Unity: 2023.1 / 2023.2. Create new project. Install latest Behavior Designer. Add component (Behavior Tree) to a game object. Open the designer. Throws 5 different exceptions: UnityException: Failed to create texture because of invalid parameters. UnityEngine.Texture2D.Internal_Create...