Recent content by fukada

1. F

Hotbar operations

What was set in the Hotbar was an item with a quantity of 0 and another fictitious item with the same name and quantity as the item in the inventory. How should I obtain the items?
  2. F

Hotbar operations

Sorry, my writing was bad. I want to know how to add to the hotbar automatically, not listen for events. Also, I want to know how to clear hotbar items.
  3. F

Hotbar operations

Thank you for always helping me. 1, Clear hotbar 2, Newly obtained items are automatically set 3, Set the specified items We are prototyping three movements. There are some aspects of "iteminfo" that I don't fully understand. I can set specified items, but new items cannot be set...
  4. F

Unable to read stock quantity

I'm sorry for taking up your time. I'm happy to receive your advice. I would like to change it to search from everything in the inventory. "inventory.HasItem(......)" In the inventory script, there is no HasItem, which results in an error. >var itemCollection =...
  5. F

Unable to read stock quantity

I didn't want to ask a question because it would cause trouble, but I would like to ask. very sorry. To use a limit on the quantity of items, we distributed them into categories. Collection and distribution, limits are working. I am using an item to run a script, but other actions such as...
  6. F

How to use items

Since you showed me the specific file name, I was able to create a recovery process from there. I was able to manage it because you told me the file name. thank you very much.
  7. F

How to use items

I was able to drag items to the hotbar in the inventory, but it couldn't be linked to the hotbar on the play screen, so I had no choice but to install a hotbar mirror. I still don't understand the concept of using items. We have set categories for ``use'' and ``throw,'' and assigned...
  8. F

Please tell me how to add character status items.

thank you very much.
  9. F

Please tell me how to add character status items.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to add stats to my character. Luck, speed, weight, etc... This may be a basic question, but I appreciate your help.
  10. F

Basic things.

Since there was no response, I realized that I was probably listening to something stupid. Maybe it's not worth answering... In the input manager, I created "Talk" and set the T key. With this, the conversation will start with the T key on the keyboard, I want to start a conversation with a...
  11. F

Basic things.

thank you for your reply. I am glad that you responded. This is the case for Option 1. I would like to open the shop menu when I press the button on the screen on my smartphone. I'm not sure how to register the virtual button. Set "input type" to "button down". If the "input name" is "action"...
  12. F

Basic things.

I am translating Japanese. I ask my question knowing my ignorance. It may be commonplace, but I can't even find an explanation. I am creating a UI for smartphones. Touch the shop object Colander and press the virtual button to open the shop menu. Please tell us about the specific design...
  13. F

I can't open the shop window. (ショップウィンドウが開けません。)

thank you very much. It seems that the shop can be contacted with a button. However, coins and items are likely to be obtained with buttons, so they cannot be used. It didn't do what I wanted. that's all. thank you very much.
  14. F

Thanks to you, the shop menu is now displayed. thank you. By the way, I have a question, but when I close the shop menu, the menu opens again. I think this is because it is in contact with the collider of the shop. Is it possible to prevent the shop menu from opening again until you exit the...
  15. F

I'm setting up according to the demo scene, but I can't open the shop window. The other day, the inventory broke down and I installed it again, and now I can't open the shop. I have reinstalled many times. Please let me know if there is something wrong. I am translating Japanese. Sorry if it's...