Recent content by FeastSC2

1. F

Using Behavior Designer in a multiplayer game with Netcode for GameObjects

Does Behavior Designer integrate well with Unity's new multiplayer solution: Netcode for GameObjects?
  2. F

Access

Hey, I have a state machine in my code that's based on classes. I created a node in BD to go to a state. But right now it's called by string, I have to type in the name of the State. Is it possible that I can lookup this name automatically in BD? so that I don't have to type every state...
  3. F

Decorator drawers with BD?

I'll wait for the update
  4. F

Repeat a node every X seconds?

Is it possible to repeat a node every X seconds? I was trying to make the repeater node execute a repeat on his child node every X seconds but because it has no update functions I wasn't able to do so.
  5. F

Header would be nice, but if it's too much work, you don't need to do it
  6. F

Is it possible to create drawers like Unity's [Header()] or [Space()] attribute with BD? Unity uses decorator drawers for this.
  7. F

2019.4 InvalidCastException

Yes it's working fine now
  8. F

I tried to make that repro but it's just too slow + i'd have to send a big package. I believe the problem came from having variables that point to positions that no longer exist (it's now not lagging anymore).
  9. F

More errors of the same kind. These errors appeared when I deleted a component that the behavior tree's variables relied on. Now when I open the tree, all the nodes are gone. InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid. BinaryDeserialization.BytesToSharedVariable...
  10. F

I didn't have this before 2019.4. But I couldn't say that's the reason for sure. I reverted to non-serialized data with git and stopped using External Behaviors. I have been getting messages of "Invalid editor window" lately in my project. I don't know if it's related or not. I also got...
  11. F

Getting an error that makes the editor window massively lag. This was after I set an external behaviour in my unit's component. InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid. BinaryDeserialization.BytesToSharedVariable (BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.FieldSerializationData...
  12. F

Creating an enum flags ObjectDrawer

Thanks that did the trick. Code is provided below should someone need it. using System; using System.Reflection; using BehaviorDesigner.Editor; using UnityEditor; using UnityEngine; //https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/creating-an-enum-flags-objectdrawer.3029/#post-15005 // set this...
  13. F

Getting outofmemory error

@Justin I'll just throw some info at you because I can't reproduce it anymore. Maybe that's of some value, although because of the fact that I don't have it anymore, maybe it was an anomaly. I'll let you know if it pops up again. I had to quit and restart playmode a few times before the error...
  14. F

Getting outofmemory error

I was about to make my own post when I saw yours. I've also been getting OutOfMemory error reports too, and it makes the Unity Editor be extremely laggy. It might be related to Unity 2019.3.15 because I recently updated. The error pops when I exit playmode: OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory...
  15. F

Creating an enum flags ObjectDrawer

What do you mean by this? I'm not well versed in writing drawrers but I checked it out with a standard unity monobehaviour and it's as simple as this: public override void OnGUI(Rect position, SerializedProperty property, GUIContent label) { _property.intValue =...