Recent content by Epidemic

1. E

Event Issues

ahh Oki I should just be able to re-import it then?
  2. E

Event Issues

So I'm trying to add an argument to my send event but it's giving me this: MissingMethodException: Cannot create an abstract class 'BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.SharedVariable'. System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (System.Boolean nonPublic) (at <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0)...
  3. E

My wait seems to be failing

alright will do thanks!
  4. E

How would i fix that then?
  5. E

I dont know why this is,but as far as i know that sholdnt be a thing
  6. E

Work an a priority system ish

So I had rebuilt it and it worked this is what I did: public SharedGameObjectList targs; public SharedGameObject target; private GameObject[] targets; private bool loopComplete = false; public SharedGameObject shrine; public override void OnStart() {...
  7. E

Is it possible how i compared null is wrong?
  8. E

Yeah it isnt
  9. E

Basically, the idea is that this script will take the given list of objects gotten from a raycast in all four directions and decide what is more important for the ai to target. In this case, the player will take precedence over a wall or block, and if it finds neither it will set it...
  10. E

Attempting to make a priority system

sorry wrong area closing the thread
  11. E

Attempting to make a priority system

Basically, the idea is that this script will take the given list of objects gotten from a raycast in all four directions and decide what is more important for the ai to target. In this case, the player will take precedence over a wall or block, and if it finds neither it will set it...