Recent content by Bempa

1. B

Logic for retrieving ItemAttributes from inventory

Hi! Backstory I have set up a inventory for a collection of playable characters that the player can collect and choose from. Among other things the Character-category got a attribute that is a gameobject, 3dmodel, that so far is used for preview in the Character-inventory window. I got this set...
  2. B

Save system on scene-change

Thank you so very much for your reply, and thanks the updated save-page under support! It's excellent customer support! Right now it's working just how you described it in it's simplest way and exactly how i wanted it to be. I went through my set up step by step and i haven't had the time to...
  3. B

Save system on scene-change

Hello I have been trying to figure out how to save the content of the inventory and the item-collections when the scene changes. I know there are some different ways of solving this question but i would like to try to make it with the save-to-disk-functions in UIS. My inventory have the...
  4. B

Repairing the demo, how to interact with objects in the scene?

Your guess is completely accurate! I decided to import the asset incl demo directly into my project and the layers in the demo, including the interactables-script, got set to 'obstacles' making the player character falling through the world and later unresponsable when i only changed the player...
  5. B

Repairing the demo, how to interact with objects in the scene?

Good morning! First of all i want to thank you for creating this magnificent piece of software. It took me a couple of hours to wrap my head around it all but now i'm a decent amount ahead on to what i want to achieve. So far i have solved most of it by using the demo and the documentation...