Recent content by Artalasky

1. Artalasky

Auto shooting when aiming at an enemy

Great, I did it. Thank you, Christian!
  2. Artalasky

Auto shooting when aiming at an enemy

Hey! I'm making a mobile shooter, what is the best way to create auto shooting when aiming at enemies? I really liked how it is implemented in the mobile game The Walking Zombie I tried to go the simple way, creating a script that launches a raycast and cameras, and if it hit the "Enemy"...
  3. Artalasky

How to set up animations for weapons?

I found the reason! In the animator in the parameter Item0SlotID, there should have been a number from AnimatorID. The problem was that I had an ID from the script First Person Base Object. Initially, I had the correct ID, but apparently trying to solve my problem, I changed the ID. Now...
  4. Artalasky

You were right, I did not add an event animation. But now I did it and ... nothing has changed. I can't even imagine what could be wrong.
  5. Artalasky

Thank you, I did it, replaced the animations with my own, inserted the desired value into "Slot0ItemID", but the animations do not work. Only IDLE animation works, transitions to other animations do not work .. I tried reloading and shooting, but the weapon is frozen in this stateю. I tried to...
  6. Artalasky

Hi, maybe this question has already been asked before, but it's hard enough for me to look for it in an almost unfamiliar language. I apologize in advance. I have a First Person Controller and this pack of weapons, after several sleepless nights I understood how to add and configure a new...