Recent content by arenoo

1. A

Bot look source problem

Oh yes I meant local look source. Anyways I've disabled the "fire in look source direction" and it now works as I wanted, thanks. But I have another question now. Ideally I need the weapon to shoot from the look source as before but at the same time I need to prevent it from shooting when the...
  2. A

Animator's "Slot0ItemStateIndex" parameter is the same for Equip and Unequip

"I'm assuming that you're referring to OnRemoveItem?" Yes. Unfortunately neither true nor false do not resolve the situation. I just want to add/remove items from my inventory while equipping the newly added items, and unequipping the removed ones, and for the equipping and unequipping...
  3. A

Bot look source problem

I have bots in my game. I have set a limit on rotational speed of the bots to achieve a more natural shooting effect (prevent locking in at the target). The problem is that their shooting direction does not align with their look direction. So the bot is looking away from the target visually but...
  4. A

Thank you a lot for the response, I have modified my code per your advice but unfortunately it didn't lead to my issue being fixed. I am indeed using UltimateInventorySystem. It feels like this is the more correct way to write the code but I still can not figure out what I am doing wrong. ```...
  5. A

Hey, Only the animation event "OnAnimatorItemEquip" gets fired which confirms that the Unequipping animation simply does not get played, which leads me to believe this is a code issue. The code I use to equip my item is...
  6. A

As the title says, in the Animator, more precisely, in the "Upperbody Layer", whenever equipping or unequipping an item, the value of Slot0ItemStateIndex is always 4, which results in the Equipment animation to be played every time, and it is expected for Slot0ItemStateIndex to be equal to 5...
  7. A

Reset weapon states after respawn

Ohh nevermind, I testing in play mode, when I restarted with the changes above everything got fixed, thank you
  8. A

Do you mean dropping items visually (loot) or destroying them and the default loadout will add them back? I dont need the first one. If you mean the second one, then how do I do that? Im using ultimate inventory system integration and I cant figure it out. I've attached my InventroyBridge...
  9. A

Character passing through static non-convex mesh colliders

My character can sometimes pass through static non-convex mesh colliders when trying to jump through them or fallilng on them from a side. What I mean by that is when you jump down on a vertical wall from one side and try to sprint through it when you are still in the air the player sometimes...
  10. A

I dont understand your answer. Shouldn't the weapon ammo in magazines reset when reequipping after respawn? In my case it does not reset
  11. A

When the character shoots out half the magazine and dies then respawns he has half the magazine still empty. Is there a way to make weapons "reset" after respawn?
  12. A

Move agent without navmesh using Locomotion Input

I need it to start no matter if its grounded or not
  13. A

Okay, I've created an ability and it works fine only when the agent is grounded. I couldn't find any ability setting regarding it. I've noticed that the Aim ability is working in air so I've converted my ability into ItemAbility and it started working. However this is obviously wrong, could you...
  14. A

I am looking for a way to rotate the agent to look at a certain position without using navmesh. I don't want to create a separate ability for that because it seems a bit overkill for my case. I thought that the Locomotion.DesiredRotation was just what I needed but when I set it to my desired...
  15. A

I've ended up adding AgentHandler component to my agent and toggling the navmeshMovement ability on/off when I need to move it outside navmesh.