Recent content by AllanGaunt

1. A

[Solved] Problem when equipping an item and it being disabled

Ahh yes, sorry. I didn't scroll down to see it.
  2. A

It's worth noting that until I assigned an animation id against the item, the item wouldn't unequip. I couldn't see an option to wait for animation event for that though.
  3. A

Brilliant. This problem has forced me to look in a lot of areas so it's been a good learning experience. Thanks for your help on this. I can now move on to the next steps :)
  4. A

Ah ha! It was the wait on the animation! I didn't tick that box so I guess it's ticked by default. This is how it is by default and unticking it solved the issue.
  5. A

I'd be happy to jump on a discord call and share my screen if that would help you see what you need to see. It's hard to know what info you need when I have no idea what is causing the issue.
  6. A

And inventory set manager (couldn't add more than 3 images to the previous post): These are all taken with the item "equipped" and disabled.
  7. A

Thanks for checking. I was using that one as the EquipUnequip wasn't working either. I've updated it to show this in action and it's still read only: Inventory: Bridge:
  8. A

Hi, I'm creating this post as requested here: https://discord.com/channels/476506682382483456/760110372035493928/1006219838135468152 Please see a (more or less) step by step on how to reproduce this issue here: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c3jjqhVZdKJ This is a fresh project with a...