Recent content by adylop

1. A

How to reduce character locomotion performance on an Enemy?

Hello, we are trying to add as many enemies as possible on a single scene with dynamic object pools. I just wanna know if there are any tips to make a single enemy's performance better as our Enemy does not perform complicated tasks or abilities. Thanks!
  2. A

character's animator stuck while doing combo attack

this is the set up for my three combo attacks. I did follow the documentations to set up events etc..but it still does not work. Did I miss anything crucial?
  3. A

yeah I did add the third attack to the animator. why is it not set up to be 0.5? Do i have to write a new selector so when it is in combo, the selector does not reset? Thanks.
  4. A

So i imported the newset ultimate character controller in an empty project. In the Demo scene, after the character picking up the sword, if I set the resetdelay to 0.5f, it will get stuck in Use ability as well... Can you please test it?
  5. A

also if i set resetDelay to more than -1 it will also get stuck in the attack animation.
  6. A

yeah it tried to transition to substate index 0 which does not exist.. I did add the corret animation events already. it does not happen often and my further investigation revealed that the m_usecompleted in Use ability is set to false which causes the ability cant not be stopped in...
  7. A

Hello, my character sometimes gets stuck while doing combo attack. The use ability is active when getting stuck. the use event complete (wait for animation event) seems to cause the issue. if I uncheck the use event complete, the combo attack will still get stuck but recover itself. can anyone...