edited November 2016
    can you make passwords in lobby
    and add players online
    players in Rooms
    and have you web if you come out new update
    lobby

looks cool out
  • Neuron Posts: 249Member, MPTester
    I'll try to make time and add those requests and finish the SQl login and character creation after the holiday.
  • Anunnaki Posts: 54Member
    edited November 2016
    i have a bug in host player, remote dont see weapons, but in defaut lobby ufps is good - need help :)
    SosSurvival - in Steam / Thanks UFPS

http://store.steampowered.com/app/528970
  • lucianoluciano Posts: 49Member
    Hello,i love ur relly nice work nut i get this errors when load unity pakage

Assets/Lobby/Scripts/mt_Connection.cs(62,70): error CS0117: `RoomOptions' does not contain a definition for `MaxPlayers'

Assets/Lobby/Scripts/mt_Connection.cs(62,107): error CS0117: `RoomOptions' does not contain a definition for `IsVisible'

Assets/Lobby/Scripts/mt_Connection.cs(62,125): error CS0117: `RoomOptions' does not contain a definition for `IsOpen'

Assets/Lobby/Scripts/mt_Connection.cs(62,140): error CS0117: `RoomOptions' does not contain a definition for `CustomRoomProperties'

Assets/Lobby/Scripts/mt_Connection.cs(62,186): error CS0117: `RoomOptions' does not contain a definition for `CleanupCacheOnLeave'

Assets/Lobby/Scripts/mt_Connection.cs(62,214): error CS0117: `RoomOptions' does not contain a definition for `CustomRoomPropertiesForLobby'
  • lucianoluciano Posts: 49Member
    I ave try version 3.01 now but get client state error :/

Assets/UFPS/Multiplayer/Scripts/Master/vp_MPConnection.cs(32,15): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ClientState' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
    It looks like Photon, once again, deprecated important classes within their new API, or possibly made them static methods. I'll look into this today and post an update. I assume these errors occur after importing the newest Photon?
  • MLow Posts: 7Member
    Thanks for all your work on this. Definitely watching this space.
    edited November 2016
    Anunnaki said:

i have a bug in host player, remote dont see weapons, but in defaut lobby ufps is good - need help :)

That has nothing to do with Lobby. The Lobby is already finished by time the Player is instantiated. Could be another issue wirth Photon updates is my guess, which is why I quit using it and wrote my own FPS using Raknet. Most Indie devs don't have the patience to completely rewrite their RPC's on published games every week when Photon releases an update deprecating important methods.
    edited November 2016
    luciano said:

I ave try version 3.01 now but get client state error :/

Assets/UFPS/Multiplayer/Scripts/Master/vp_MPConnection.cs(32,15): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ClientState' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

It would appear you are using Photon 1.71 or older, which used PeerState. PeerState was deprecated with Photon 1.72 and is now ClientState. v.3.01 of Lobby requires Photon 1.74 or higher, UFPS 1.7, and MPSK 1.0.Try updating Photon to 1.79 and report back with your progress and I'll continue with the remaining issues.

See here:
    http://www.opsive.com/assets/UFPS/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/3395/mpsk-broken-with-photon-1-73-released-july-11#latest

Also, see this post for the import errors occured by importing MPSk into a project.
    http://www.opsive.com/assets/UFPS/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/3461/photon-broken-again-1-75-and-1-76#latest

edited November 2016
    As a reminder, don't forget to:
    Neuron said:

Note: Make sure you comment out

void OnReceivedRoomListUpdate()
    {

if ((PhotonNetwork.countOfPlayersInRooms % MaxPlayersPerRoom) == 0)
    TryCreateRoom();
    else
    TryJoinRoom();

}
    from vp_MPConnection or it'll bypass the Lobby with OnJoinedLobby { JoinRoom; }
    edited November 2016
    Anunnaki said:

As long as your RemotePlayer is being spawned at the same position and rotation of the LocalPlayer, and the RemotePlayer Inventory is correct, the weapons should be visible by all.
    Make sure you have a RemotePlayer and LocalPlayer set in your AvailablePlayerTypes asset and the RemotePlayer is SetActive and the AvailablePlayerTypes isnt null. Layers too, RemotePlayer, LocalPlayer

Also note that the vp_MPItemList has the wrong weapon assets applied.The original Revolver, Pistol, and MachineGun are applied, and you should replace those with the HDWeapons asset or whatever your actor is using or they won't be seen.

edited November 2016
    UFPS_MPSK_LOBBY_3.3

Added lobby password and basic player/server info (players online, servers online)
    Added basic SQL Register/Login function (no email confirmation)
    edited November 2016
    Neuron said:

Anunnaki said:

As long as your RemotePlayer is being spawned at the same position and rotation of the LocalPlayer, and the RemotePlayer Inventory is correct, the weapons should be visible by all.
    Make sure you have a RemotePlayer and LocalPlayer set in your AvailablePlayerTypes asset and the RemotePlayer is SetActive and the AvailablePlayerTypes isnt null. Layers too, RemotePlayer, LocalPlayer

Also note that the vp_MPItemList has the wrong weapon assets applied.The original Revolver, Pistol, and MachineGun are applied, and you should replace those with the HDWeapons asset or whatever your actor is using or they won't be seen.

Thanks Neuron, i go try again ^, release game out in steam 20 december http://store.steampowered.com/app/528970 , ^^ and i need add your lobby :) but maybe is inventoy pro cause me this bug, but i go try again -

in demo ufps i dont have problem, but if i add your lobby bug for remote dont see weapons - i go continued check where is a bug for me is strange beacause in demo ufps is good - Maybe inventory pro cause me this bug weell^^

EDIT:So found this in console Debug.Log("Left Lobby");

My player connect is good and in game no deconnections in players, but have error in console if is remote player join server, and no see weapons cause Debug.Log("Left Lobby"); every time

edited November 2016
    Neuron said:

UFPS_MPSK_LOBBY_3.3

Added lobby password and basic player/server info (players online, servers online)
    Added basic SQL Register/Login function (no email confirmation)

Not Found

The requested URL /!RESOURCES/UFPS_MPSK_LOBBY_3.3.unitypackage was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

;(^^

The link should work now. Had to clean out the domain for my daughter to make us a viable web site.
    edited November 2016
    Anunnaki said:

Neuron said:

Anunnaki said:

Thanks Neuron, i go try again ^, release game out in steam 20 december http://store.steampowered.com/app/528970 , ^^ and i need add your lobby :) but maybe is inventoy pro cause me this bug, but i go try again -

in demo ufps i dont have problem, but if i add your lobby bug for remote dont see weapons - i go continued check where is a bug for me is strange beacause in demo ufps is good - Maybe inventory pro cause me this bug weell^^

EDIT:So found this in console Debug.Log("Left Lobby");

My player connect is good and in game no deconnections in players, but have error in console if is remote player join server, and no see weapons cause Debug.Log("Left Lobby"); every time

"Left Lobby" is displayed once you join a game, as Photon requires disconnecting the lobby while in-game.
    I can't comment on InventoryPro, but on my end all works. Just be sure to set the correct weapons in vp_MPInventory to be the exact same weapons as vp_Inventory and the LocalPlayer and RemotePlayer are correct.

LobbyManager>>GameModes>>>>vp_MPItemList
    LobbyManager>>GameModes>>>>vp_MPPlayerSpawner>>AvailablePlayerTypes
    if you whant inventory pro dont need add items in vp_Inventory -

is crazy beacause in default ufps is good but no more for lobby ;(((

I'll be deprecating this module. I don't have time to hunt down third party bugs, but good luck.
  • dmitch12sdmitch12s Posts: 83Member
    Hey Neuron,in your lobby have you got return to lobby from a game then start another game working. only the new system in vp_MPCONNECTION that was supposed to make it possible, isn't working for me in my lobby. Basically I can return to lobby, but when I create another game and go to spawn using a button the player isn't spawned.
    It appears that override methods are being ignored when using Photon, same with SendMessage unless Photon.connected is true, so any normal SendMessage must be converted to abstract Event Message and any overriding must edit the virtual void or remove it completely and replace it with the override. You might look into that.

Also, Photon decided to override Unity's awesome error handler with their own, which basically states "something is wrong" and instead of pointing to the actual error like Unity's error handler, it points to the Photon error handler script while suppressing the error code making it less than useless, so removing Photon's error handler is the only way to track down issues. You'll find these in PhotonHandler and NetworkingPeer.

Honestly, I would suggest using another setup like uNET or Raknet. uNET also allows headless builds to allow building dedicated servers that don't require the expensive monthly fees and constant babysitting of your released applications. I've moved on to uNET, so I won't be of much help with Photon anymore, but I wish you all the best of luck.
  • wioluskaelk Posts: 1Member
    Hi You made abgreat work with the Lobby. I want you to ask about the leave room option. Caouse i tried do something with PhotonNetwork.LeaveRoom(); PhotonNetwork.LeaveLobby(); PhotonNetwork.Disconnect(); . but everytime in the hierarchy i saw that LobbyManager stay and Timers.I was thinking just about
    if (Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.Escape)) { } During the playmode, and back to the lobby scene, not quit app. Could someone help me with that ?
  • ArnessoMusicArnessoMusic Posts: 78Member
    This is awesome :)
    I would have probably trivial questions:
    1: How to set up/ create server ,which are online all the time ( so players can find and join to them)
    2: Anyone has tried to make pregame scene, where players are joined and they can select characters, team, and ready check ?
  • Flinta9292 Posts: 27Member
    can you remove basic SQL Register/Login function 3.3 for me

This is awesome :)
    I would have probably trivial questions:
    1: How to set up/ create server ,which are online all the time ( so players can find and join to them)
    2: Anyone has tried to make pregame scene, where players are joined and they can select characters, team, and ready check ?

1. It already supports dedicated servers, but on Photon's end, it'll need to be run from the ServerSDK. I'll add a snipett for headless mode if possible.
    2. I'll update the current package to include ReadyUp mode. It already supports it, but I removed the code for COOP only.

can you remove basic SQL Register/Login function 3.3 for me

Just delete the Login folder, as it only gets from the UFPS code, and sets to PlayerPrefs, then delete the Login scene and remove it from your build settings. I have an updated Sql function that is more robust, login, register, recover password, reset account, email verification, etc. that I'll upload asap.

• asddsa11 Posts: 2Member
    Hey when i launch this it directly puts me in a lobby instead of letting me stay at the menu, help?